Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Starting Applique

Since I am off work for the summer and it is WAY TO HOT OUTSIDE :), I decided to try and do some applique onesies for Jack. The first one took A LOT LONGER than the rest. Once I got the hang of it, they came along pretty quickly and I was really happy with the finished products! Can't wait until he is here to wear them!

The onesies:



 Elephant:


Pirate Puppy:

Alligator:

Deer:

Elephant Monogram:

Football:

Cool Pup:

Puppy Dog Bow Tie:



After doing these onesies, I decided to go ahead and try to make a couple of outfits for Halloween and Thanksgiving. It seems a little early to already be prepping for these holidays but I doubt I'll have a lot of spare time once the little one gets here to do any sewing. I decided to try my hand at making a complete outfit and found a pants pattern online to use. The pants were a little bit of a struggle to get the hang of but they ended up being a "one-afternoon" project.


Ready for Halloween!:



And Thanksgiving!:



1 comment: